After envoking HyperLynx perform the following to add new Model-Libraries:
- Select "Setup>Options>Directories...".
- Select "Edit..." in the Model-library file path(s) box.
- Click "Add" in the Select Directories for IC-Model Files window.
- Navigate to the new library directory to be added, and click "OK".
- Add as many libraries as you'd like, then click "OK".
- Note: you can set the order in which directories will be searched for models. As you add library sub-folders you may need to revisit the "Set Directories" window to update the path(s).
- Click "OK"
- That's it.